Monday, July 27, 2009

"Gladiator" Or "Frank The Tank?"

I'm frustrated. My New York marketing initiative has pretty much come to an end. Some nice coversation but no mandates. None. F*ck. Things really are as bad as everyone says they are and I've got the "boots on the ground" intelligence to back it up. F*ck, f*ck, f*ck-itty f*ck.

One of my buddies in Toronto who has her own very successful boutique law practice catering to the venture capital community had this to say about my plight: "It's crazy, you're all ready to go and--well--there's nothing for you to do. It's sort of like you're a gladiator looking for the Coliseum." I think that's apt, although it's not so bad thinking of myself as this guy:

Sadly, I feel a little more like this guy:

I know the photo is a bit dark, but that's "Frank the Tank" in the midst of the famous one-man streaking scene from the movie Old School. Out in front of the crowd all by yourself? Mr. Winky flapping in the breeze? I can relate. F*ck.

1 comment:

Shlomit said...

This is very funny. You should start writing again.