Monday, May 12, 2008

Ryan Reynolds: Canada's Super Stud

While channel-surfing last Saturday evening, I came across National Lampoon's Van Wilder--one of my all-time favorite movies. Starring in the lead role as "Van" was Vancouver-born Ryan Reynolds. Here's a picture of Ryan from his most recent movie, some chick-flic that I've already forgotten the name of:

Well, I'm secure enough in my masculinity that I can say that Ryan is one helluva good looking dude! The ladies clearly agree. As you all probably know, he was engaged to Alanis Morissette until their relationship ended in February 2007. And now, one year later, he's engaged to Scarlett Johansson! Wow! Talk about an impressive record with the babes! Here are photos of Alanis and Scarlett:
I've always found Alanis incredibly sexy, especially when she first burst onto the scene in the early 1990s. That having been said, Scarlett Johansson is off-the-charts smokin' hot!

I found myself wondering what Ryan saw in Scarlett that he didn't see in Alanis. I thought it might be their age. Scarlett is only twenty-four while Alanis is thirty-four. But then Ryan is thirty-two himself. He clearly doesn't seem hung up on the age thing, having dated "older-woman" Alanis for four years.

I found myself surfing the Internet looking for the answer.


I searched and I searched.


"What could it be?" I wondered.


I then searched and searched some more.

And then I stumbled on the answer:

ALL HAIL RYAN REYNOLDS: CANADA'S SUPER STUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scarlett is typicall Hollywood blonde bimbo. I'm saying that Ryan downgraded a lot from God to this dumb chick with huge breasts and zero talent...but who care about talent these days, right?

Anonymous said...

Ryan is a very lucky guy to have been engaged to both Alanis and Scarlett. Alanis is a good-looking girl and obviously has loads of talent. Scarlett on the other hand, is talented and possibly the sexiest woman on Earth. "In Good Company", "The Island", and "Lost In Translation" were all good movies and her role was vital. Without her, those movies wouldn't have been the same. And anonymous, Scarlett is not the typical Hollywood bimbo. She's never posed for Playboy and isn't making a fool of herself. She's handled herself with poise, and I respect her for both the way she handles herself and her radiating beauty.